Grandma Kemmy and me
Tegan loves sleeping, which is good! She had a tough time at first...she slept all day then wanted to eat all night. Luckily, last night was the first night I only had to get up twice. The nights before that consisted of about 6 nighttime wake-ups. She doesn't cry unless she's hungry, so all in all she's been a very peaceful baby so far! My mom came up for the weekend which helped out...the extra support was nice! Charles is loving being a Dad! He's getting very good at changing diapers, and it seems his chest is her favorite place to nap. We also successfully gave her a bath this weekend! She didn't mind too much. Friday was her first pediatrician appointment. It went well and I really like the pediatrician. Tegan was 7 lbs. 12 oz. when she was born and when we left the hospital she was 7 lbs. 3 oz. (which is expected). They said within 2 weeks she would be back to her birth weight. Well, when she was weighed at the pediatrician, she was back up to 7lbs. 8 oz. The doctor was impressed with her weight...which doesn't surprise me because she eats all the time! My mom and I took her to the Botanical Gardens in Hoover on Saturday since it was a beautiful day. She slept the whole time, but I'm sure she was enjoying it! It felt great to get in some exercise as well! I only have 8 lbs. left to lose, so I think Tegan and I will be walking a good bit in the next few weeks. I'm adding some photos from over the weekend as well! Thank God for babies...
Yeah, I'm that cool.
At the doctor!
1 comments:
What a great picture of my baby and me!!!!! I could eat her up with a spoon. I have a new love in my life and her name is Tegan Michelle. Keep up the good pictures and updates. Love, Kemmie
Post a Comment