What is this big update? Why are you being mean? ;) Is Tegan sleeping better at night these days? If not, go get the alarm clock from bed, bath and beyond that plays wave sounds. We have just discovered in the last few days that this is the only thing that will make Sam sleep when he's fighting it. That, or the hairdryer, but the waves are much more pleasant. :)
hey kelli! it's karlie, natalie's friend. congrats on your perfect little angel! I've been in Stockholm for 3 months, but I will be home monday. I would love to meet her sometime if it's possible! give me a call or shoot an email if you have time! cheers! karlie (719) 248 7856 lkarlie@uab.edu
6 comments:
I love the chubby cheeks!
She has gotten so big.
Where is this update?! You're holding us readers hostage!!
Hurry up!
:)
What is this big update? Why are you being mean? ;)
Is Tegan sleeping better at night these days? If not, go get the alarm clock from bed, bath and beyond that plays wave sounds. We have just discovered in the last few days that this is the only thing that will make Sam sleep when he's fighting it. That, or the hairdryer, but the waves are much more pleasant. :)
hey kelli!
it's karlie, natalie's friend. congrats on your perfect little angel! I've been in Stockholm for 3 months, but I will be home monday. I would love to meet her sometime if it's possible! give me a call or shoot an email if you have time! cheers!
karlie
(719) 248 7856
lkarlie@uab.edu
Post a Comment