Tegan and I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! My mom and brother came Saturday morning and spent the night with us! We went to the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham on Saturday before the weather turned bad. Tegan loved being outside and her grandma is teaching her all about gardening. We went to lunch in Homewood at a Greek restaurant and spent the rest of the afternoon watching Looney Tunes DVDs and relaxing. Sunday we ate brunch at O'Charley's then came back to my apartment and had a cleaning party!! Working full-time and taking care of the little one full-time leaves little cleaning time in my schedule. And we all know mom's are the best cleaners around! My brother helped out a lot too...so that was a great Mother's Day present! Not to mention it was great to spend a weekend with my family knowing we are leaving soon!
I'm sad Charles didn't get to be here, but good news, he's for sure coming home Memorial Day weekend. We got his ticket a couple of days ago. And in other news, I took my computer in this weekend to get it repaired finally so I will be adding new pictures soon! Thank you to everyone for the Mother's Day wishes!
Oh yes...and Tegan rolled over on Friday (May 9th)!!! From her tummy to her back. I was sitting on the floor by the couch with Tegan laying facing me on the couch. She started to lean to one side, and the BLOOP onto her back she went. I was so excited! She hasn't done it again since, but it's only a matter of time!
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment