Tegan just turned 6 MONTHS OLD August 4th. Ugh, I hate it...I don't want her to grow up. Oh well. She hasn't had her 6 month check-up yet, but she goes August 26th. Apparently it takes forever to schedule pediatric appt's on base (for well-baby check-ups at least!) Let's hope it isn't the same for sick babies. Like I said, I've been in decorating mode lately. Tegan's room is finished (again). See pictures below. I think she likes it! Probably not as much as her mural, but it will have to do. Charles has had the week off from work so we've enjoyed a lot of family time recently. We spent last weekend back home in AL. Charles stayed in B'ham while Tegan and I went to my mom's. Back in Clarksville, not too much going on. Just doing "house" stuff. I've been in charge of indoors, Charles - outdoors. Charles trimmed the hedges and weed-eated (not sure if that's exactly proper??) I went and picked out a new bedspread set and a mattress pad. And OH MY GOD our bed rocks now. It feels like a big marshmallow. :) I've been framing artwork and hanging stuff everywhere, so this place is definitely starting to feel like "home". Today, me and the family went down to what's known as the "Riverwalk". (no, it's not nearly as fun as it sounds) But it's okay. Basically, it's a long sidewalk along the river. That's it. Oh, and there's a playground. No swings though, muchless baby swings. In other words, not Tegan friendly. It was fun nonetheless. We strolled along then stumbled upon a little mom-and-pop ice cream shop, where I indulged in a chocolate malt. DELICIOUS!!!! Charles got my windows tinted on my car (YAY!!) and the exterminators came yesterday (double yay!) We had a minor spider problem, which has since been remedied. Little did I know that is the top home invader in Tennessee. Go figure. Other than that I think that's all the news I have. So, here are some pictures.
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
5 comments:
I love the video and the room looks great. Sure do miss you all, hope to see you soon. Love, Mom
goodness...you are SO dang talented! The pictures are precious! Tegan is really growing...she looks like such a happy baby. I can't believe I haven't seen her since she was 1 day old. You look beautiful, as always. Keep in touch!
Kelli! The room looks amazing and so does Tegan! She is going to be a heart breaker when she is older!
Miss you tons!
Margaret
Tegan is absolutely precious!!! I need to get one of these Kelli Lockett masterpieces before you go and get all famous and I can't afford you anymore. :)
p.s. adorable video. She looks like so much fun!
LOVE the video!!! She's sooooo precious!
Post a Comment