Well, Charles, Tegan and I were standing at the bottom of the stairs. Charles and I were chatting. Charles said "Shh...turn and look at Tegan!" and whaddyaknow...she is standing there. Yep, just standing there. Not holding onto a thing. Looking up at us. She stood there for about 20 seconds or so, then just sat down. Charles and I proceeded to jump and yell, which in turn scared Tegan and made her cry. But that's beside the point! Poor thing. My baby is standing like a grown up! I got video of her doing it again today, which I will post soon. Tomorrow I'm off to hunt for a job some more...
Just wanted to inform everyone of the big developments. :)
1 comments:
My baby standing up!!! Who let her get so big so fast? She may be walking by Christmas. Looking forward to you coming home and seeing her in her Christmas outfit. Good luck with the job search. Love, Mom
Post a Comment