Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy First Birthday my sweet girl!!!

Today is Tegan's First Birthday and we're so so so proud of her! She is wonderful and happy and healthy and we couldn't ask for anything more! I made her pancakes and eggs for breakfast and plan on spending as much time with her today as possible before heading to work, and I'm sure Charles will cook her a special dinner tonight. My mom is coming up this weekend and we are going to have a mini-party for her complete with chocolate cupcakes and such! Very excited about the upcoming weekend, and I will post pictures when I have time. Right now, I'm going to try to get some more sleep. These late work hours are wreaking havoc on my body. Need sleep.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Tegan!

Katy said...

Happy Birthday precious girl!!!

Sonya said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Tegan! Can't wait to celebrate and give you your presents in TWO WEEKS!

the Natalie said...

Wow. Unbelievable. The lil gal is getting so big, so fast!!! Healthy, beautiful baby !!
Hey, i thought it was the 6th for some reason (had that stuck in my head)...
Happy Birthday, Tegan !!!! Eat enough cake for me, where a pretty dress, and cry if you want to !!!
Love you !

the Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow and then get to spend the whole weekend with you, your mom and dad. But I'm really just coming up to see you, but don't tell them that, we don't want to hurt their feelings. It's hard to believe a whole year has gone by. See you tomorrow my angel. Love, Gammy

Trina said...

Jess has a picture of the two of you from YEARS ago when you'd come to the house with her one weekend. I found it while looking for some other pictures. I told her she needed to get it copied and send it to you. Y'all were SOOOOO young!!!! Heck, you're STILL young! :)

I'm STILL mortified everytime I think about your mom calling and me telling her that NO, there was no Kelly at our house. I'm surprised she EVER let you come back. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli, just wanted again to tell you I'm so sorry about your grandfather. It was so good seeing you, you look great as usual. Are you still feeling ok?
I bet Tegan was glad to see her daddy. Also, she helped me get through the funeral, she was sooo
good!
Love
Marguerite