Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big news...

Finally an update...at least a brief one...

Sooo big news! We have another bun in the oven! Yep, just call me Britney. I'm 8 1/2 weeks along, making the due date December 6th, tentatively. I went to the doctor on base yesterday for the usual lab work up and they said once I have my ultrasound around 18-20 weeks they will give me a more solid due date. So far, I don't feel pregnant. The only thing is I've been a little extra tired, but other than that I'm feeling great. I just hope it holds out! I would be very blessed to be without morning sickness this time around. I got Tegan enrolled in some hourly daycare on post which is awesome! Because of the unit Charles is in we get a discount so it's only $2/hr. And I can use it Mon-Fri 8-5 anytime I need it. Which makes doctor visits much less stressful! Not to mention she gets to have playtime with some other kids! Yesterday she made some artwork while she was there. Too cute! I can't believe she can hold a marker muchless get it to the paper. So proud! :)

We're both thinking the baby is another girl...but obviously that's just speculation. Everyone else has said "girl" except Jess. And as she said, she has guessed right her last 3 times guessing, so who knows? Either way we don't care, as long as it's healthy! I can't wait for Tegan to have a little playmate!

On to other news, Charles was told Tuesday that he would be leaving today (thursday) for Virginia Beach, VA for 2 weeks of training. Ugh, he just got back from 3 weeks of Airborne school in GA. But oh well. This time he's doing special ops training with his unit, a Ranger unit and a Special Forces unit, so I'm sure it will be interesting. Also, he is up for promotion next month which is very exciting, and once he gets promoted he is putting in his packet for Warrant Officer! Yippee! Say some prayers especially for that to come through! Charles left this morning and will be back 2 weeks from now, which prompted me to take a trip to the library yesterday! YAY for plenty of reading time for me! Since Tegan goes to bed at 7:30 I have to find ways to keep myself entertained. And TV only goes so far! So Les Miserables here I come! I went to the library on base yesterday and they didn't have ANY of the TEN books I wanted to read, so I decided to hit up the classics. They are classics for a reason right? I'm taking suggestions if you have any...

Hope everyone is doing well and keep all of us in your prayers!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and know God is with both of you and how much He loves and cares for you. I always pray for you. Love, Mom

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

I have been praying for you guys constantly!! You know I will do ANYTHING to help. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Kelli, I'm sorry I missed you and Tegan. My brother in law has been a surprise but we now have a little hope for him. I'm excited for you, you know what I mean,
Lots of Love
Marguerite

Anonymous said...

Can I just say, WHOA!

I definitely have fallen out of reading (silly me!), so I'm a little late on this, but what crazy wonderful news!
Congratulations! =)

As far as books, this one's a very short read, but a good one-have you read Girl With A Pearl Earring? I liked it. Twas good. =)

--Ally, yo cuz

Kari Jean said...

Congratulations!! As for reading, I love "A Tale of Two Cities". :)

Melina said...

Congratulations, Kelli! That's wonderful news. I know y'all are very excited. I do hope the morning sickness stays away this time...maybe that means boy.

--melina