Monday, June 8, 2009

No need for a title...

In case you haven't noticed, I have not been in the mood to write blogs. Sorry to disappoint. Here are some more recent pictures from Easter I forgot to post...

As for Tegan, she is running around like a mad woman. She now has 6 teeth with more on the way and she has quite a little personality. With a little temper thrown in there. Anyone know how to deal with a back-arching kicking toddler please let me know. She is so amazingly headstrong and independent it's admirable. Other than that, she is wonderful! Baby #2 is doing well also..I go back to the doc June 24th, then for the major ultrasound July 27th. I'm in my 13th week right now so officially in my 2nd trimester next week. Still feeling great, no morning sickness and very few migraines. It makes me feel like I'm not even pregnant, which is nice compared to last time. Anyways, that's all the update I feel like doing. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to have something new to read and pictures to look at. What a doll she is, kicking fits and all. She must take after someone, I wonder Who? Not her Grammy for sure!!! Love you, Mom

Cindy Arkle said...

Glad to hear you all are doing well ~ the pics are great! Kiss Tegie for me and give yourself a big hug from me! Smooches and love, Cindy

Kari Jean said...

I bet it is a boy!!! :-)