So, not much to report around our neck of the woods. Went grocery shopping today, finally. (yeah, I know you're interested) We have food. Did I mention we have food? It's kind of a big deal to us right now. And unlike my usual self who tries to steer clear of red meat all together, have decided I'm in the mood for a steak. Uh, I know. Yikes. I'm thinking I need iron. That's the only explanation I have. I've been fighting a headache and some random leg aches all day. Not sure what's causing it/them, but I'm SURE a steak is going to cure everything. :) mmhmmm.
I planned a night of surprises for Charles last night. I bought his wedding ring (finally) a few weeks ago and it came in this week, but I didn't want to just hand it to him and say "there ya go", so I started planning some events for the night. I made him an invitation with my AMAZING design skills (ha) that read "You are cordially invited to an evening out with your wonderfully perfect wife and the "wee-one". Be dressed and ready for departure at 7:00pm sharp. No questions, please." So our reservation was for 7:45 at P.F. Chang's, which was AMAZING. I'm convinced if I had to choose my last meal today, it'd be a toss up between my steak or their lettuce wraps. Soooo good. After that, we came back to the apt (he thought the surprise was over) and lit some candles, along with 2 cupcakes one with 1 pink candle and 1 blue candle (since we don't know if we're getting a boy or girl) and put the ring box in the middle. And surprise! I think he likes it, he seemed pretty excited. Other than that, life has been pretty ordinary lately. My next doc's appt is July 13th so I'll have more to add then. Stay tuned for the next episode...
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
1 comments:
Happy 23rd Birthday, Kelli! We celebrated Adam's yesterday ~ my July 4th "baby". I'm sure you remember coming to visit me in the hospital the day Adam was born . . . of course you remember, you were riding along in your Mom's tummy. You couldn't stand it knowing Adam was "out in the world", so there you were, down the hall from us two days later! How cool was that! Love and congrats, Cindy
Post a Comment