Had my first doctor's appointment today. All things went well! We navigated St. Vincent's with only 5-6 wrong turns. 5 waiting rooms later we found our way to the Women's and Children's center. My first task was a date with a pee cup and a window in my bathroom stall. (This place ran like a well-oiled machine) There were 6-8 stalls in the bathroom, each with its own individual window to store your pee cup for future pick-up. So after I did that, I rejoined Charles in the waiting area while we anxiously awaited our results. (as if I didn't know what it was going to be)...
POSITIVE!
Yep. It's true. I got a little tote bag with all kinds of prenatal goodies. Mommy-hood is fast approaching. They estimate that I'm 7 weeks along and that I will be due January 30, 2008. It all feels a lot more real now. The doctor said everything looked good, but with Charles in the exam room with me, I wondered if the doctor thought everything was well with himself. I'm pretty sure Charles wanted to break his neck watching the doctor exam me! Ha! But, he managed to calm himself, somewhat, and the doctor escaped unharmed. :)
The first belly pic is up! A new one will come every 2 weeks, unless I forget, which I'm prone to doing. Oh yeah, and I have my prenatal vitamins. Weeeeee for a healthy little baby!
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
3 comments:
I love my little bambino...and you of cource!! I am finally going to mail your cards this week! So be excited!
We are all just here at auntie charlotte's.
your hubby is a hubba hubba...says auntie cindy.
Can't wait to meet him and welcome him into the "family".
We love yall.
Love, charlotte, debbie, cindy, kati, jan and kem and the hubbys in the other room.
excellent ! twin mother natalie is loving the bellie pic and the wonderful details of progress ! love love love to the little one and the ones who created yay !!!
i want to write the lil one a song. yes. yes, i do.....
ok, so i really want to take stomach is growing larger shots as well.......i hope your week is stupendous !
Post a Comment