is the official day that we find out if we're having a girl or boy. That is, of course, assuming the "wee one" isn't turned where we can't see anything or curled up. Ya just never know with these things...but all things going accordingly, we should know in just over 3 weeks. YAY! We're thinking it will be a girl...but who knows. Either way we will be ecstatic! I still haven't gained any weight, but I do have a knot in my tummy that I presume will be popping out pretty soon. I'm going to be 15 weeks along this week...thankfully well out of the first trimester and supposedly will soon be free of most symptoms as well. I've been feeling a lot better as far as the nausea goes. I haven't thrown up in about 2 weeks now...but the migraines still persist. Of course. The neurologist gave me some medicine for them in case of emergency, but I'm doing my best to avoid them. We went to the doctor last week for the baby and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. Charles was freaking out..as always. So precious! The heartbeat was about 160, which is normal they say. I just hope and pray the rest goes well and we don't have any future complications. Belly pics will come verrrry soon since I'm pretty sure it won't be much longer now until I'm a fatty! :)
2 comments:
oh wow, it is fast approahing, omigosh i cannot wait, nope nope nope ! i llove you
Hello from California. We like your blog and hope you can keep us up to date with your life. We hate being so far away but hope to see you soon. With Love...
Uncle Randy and Aunt Teri
p.s. need your mailing addr.
Post a Comment