Well we finally got the big news! We got to see the wee-one in the ultrasound! And, by the way, she waved! Don't call me a liar..we have proof. We caught it on camera. And might I say she's mighty cute! Okay okay, I know you can't really see her face but I know she's going to be cute. She didn't stop moving the entire time the we had her on the monitor. She weighs 9.5 ounces and the doc said everything looks great. I've gained 4 pounds so far. Phew. That was tough. Jk...I know once the pounds start coming they aren't stopping, so I should count my blessings now. My pants actually felt just a little tighter this week. Or perhaps I had a filling weekend. Whichever.
Friday I felt the first kicks...I wasn't quite sure what it was at first, but the 2nd kick I knew immediately. Crazy kid. And she hasn't stopped since. If this is any indication of the future, we are certain to have our hands full! I'm kinda tired and ready to go lay down, so I'm keeping this short. Until next time...
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment