Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

It's Turkey Day and Charles and I are heading down to P'ville to eat with the fam! I've had a pretty busy past week or so! The big baby shower was this past weekend and it was awesome! I got lots of great gifts and it looks like this little girl is going to have no shortage of love. (see pics below) I didn't get a lot of good pics from the shower, but I believe everyone else did. We put all of the trimmings on the bed..and it looks so cute! I finally decided to finish up the wall painting last night. There wasn't much left, just some touch-ups so I dove in and finished in about an hour or so. I'm ready to get organized!! I believe we are going to try to get the dresser up here this weekend..so hopefully that happens. We can no longer see the floor in the dining room, so needless to say it's sort of a mess right now. But a good mess. I can't imagine what we would've done if we had to buy all of this stuff ourselves. Wowwww. Take out a loan I suppose?

Turkey Day picture!















And my favorite time of year is coming up! Christmas! My mom is bringing a tree for us along with the dresser so I'm pretty excited about that too!! It's going in the dining room...well, once all of the baby stuff gets moved.

I had a doc's appt yesterday where they did my glucose screening. I won't get the results back until next week because of the holidays, but I think everything will be fine. I drank some delicious solution, got my blood drawn, peed in a cup, and got my finger pricked. I was pretty much a lab rat yesterday. But they said everything looked good. Heartbeat was on target and my weight and measurements were great as well. I'm REALLY starting to feel big these days. She's big enough to where she's starting to kick my ribs. I'm not enjoying that part.

One other thing to report...we are taking a vacation next weekend! YAYYY!! We are taking off of work on Friday and leaving that morning for Gatlinburg,TN..then coming back on Sunday! We rented a cabin for the weekend and can't wait to just get away for a few days. So we're really excited about that! I know I'm due in for some belly pics, but I'll get to them this week. Happy Turkey Day everyone!
















1 comments:

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

I'm going to need to see some more pictures of the shower!! I only took two and they are of the cake! I do have to say it turned out pretty good. Plus how can you not have fun when there's a flaming diaper?? HAHA Well I'm going to come stay the weekend you guys get back from Tennessee. It will be the only time I can get away until my Series 7. I start studying everynight on MOnday. UGH!