So far I think this has been the easiest month. I haven't been having many migraines thankfully and I can still move around easily. My belly is certainly growing and little girl is going to be a ball of energy. She doesn't stop moving/bouncing/kicking/punching all day long, including the night. She's not quite big enough to really wake me up at night, but I know it will only be a matter of time. The nursery is coming along really well...Natalie and I are almost done painting. As you can see, we really only have Pooh and Christopher Robin (plus 2 other characters) left to paint and add some grass underneath them and we're done. My mom came up this past weekend and we got the crib! Probably start putting that together this weekend. It's starting to actually look like a baby room. I can't believe in just 3 more months we'll have a little girl around here. It's really going by fast!
2 weeks ago I attended a Montevallo soccer game with the old crowd (sadly, minus Candice) and was surprised with a baby shower afterwards!! SO exciting! Apparently my sneaky and wonderful friends had been scheming to get me down there to do this, and they were quite successful. Rachel, Natalie, Ms. Susan, Julie, Krista, Laura, Sarah and Tommy. Poor Tommy was the only boy, but he was a good sport. I got some really awesome gifts and can't wait to put them to use. The party them (fittingly enough) was "Pooh and Poo". So needless to say I got lots of Pooh stuff and lots of diaper stuff. Yay! So other than that, things have really been pretty quiet lately. I go back to the doctor on Nov. 24th to have all my testing, and I know everything will go smoothly. Thanks to all for the love and support so far, Charles and I are really thankful to have such a great group of people to lean on. Love to all!
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment