Went to the doctor this morning, and just as suspected, they are going to have to induce me. My cervix is getting too soft. Silly cervix. I'm still only dilated 1.5cm and haven't changed much since our visit to the hospital on Saturday. Soooo...I have to be at St. Vincent's at 6am Monday morning to kick things off. This, of course, is pending any activity between now and then. They stripped my membranes today at the office, so maybe that will start things sooner. Who knows? If you hear no further updates, be there monday! Keep us in your prayers...
2 comments:
Jess called me earlier and told me. I am so excited for you guys! I want to see that baby!!! I will keep you in my prayers for Monday (or hopefully sooner).
I will take pictures of baby Tegan as soon as she is born and post them on my blog for everyone to see. favoriteauntiesonya.blogspot.com
Post a Comment