Not much to report...
Charles is still in Baltimore for another 2 months. He'll graduate June 24th then he gets to come home! And then...we get to move. Where? We still don't know, but we should find out in the next 2 weeks. I'm so anxious to know where we are going! It's killing me.
Charles is coming home Memorial Day weekend for a short visit and we're so excited!! And we are going to be selfish and spend all of our time together and no one is invited. Sorry. His baby girl misses him and so do I! :)
I have 4 weeks left of work, which is very strange to say! I still can't believe it. Tegan and I had a very relaxing weekend! She turned 3 months old on Sunday! This I also can't believe. She's getting so big and she's such a happy baby! (she weighs in at about 14lbs now!!) I love getting to spend so much time with her, and can't wait to do it even more. We watched "Surf's Up" and she took lots of naps, which was great because I got to read TWO books this weekend! Now that's what I call a good weekend. I did a LOT of laundry and cleaned as much as I could.
Next weekend is Mother's Day and I'm still not too sure what we're doing for it yet. Probably going to P'ville but not sure of the logistics yet.
Tegan has successfully battled her ear infection (I think) and we don't have to go through the morning ritual of fighting the oral syringe anymore. Let me tell you, that was a BATTLE!! I had to get undressed to do this because if I didn't, I would COVER my clothes in white creamy medicine. Tegan hates the syringe and somehow every time I give it to her I wind up wearing more of it than she swallowed, which amazes me that her ears seem to be better. Her skin is back to normal finally from her bought with the amoxicillin.
I suppose that's it for my updates for now...
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
1 comments:
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope you have a great first Mom's day and it is so great to hear that Tegan is being such a good girl for you while her Daddy is gone. 3 months already, how time flies. We will be moving to Bham at the first of June and we have to get the kiddos together so that they can play before y'all move!
Post a Comment