We had a busy busy weekend! Tegan went to stay with her Auntie Sonya Thursday through Saturday! They had a BLAST! Except that Tegan is teething and she has not been a very happy baby lately. Actually, she hasn't been all that bad, but bad compared to her usual happy self. Since Tegan was gone and my birthday was Sunday, Charles surprised me with a fabulous birthday weekend! He sent me to get a massage Thursday (which was amazing!) and I had dinner with my awesome friends from EBSCO at Carraba's...it was so much fun! I'm going to miss these gals, but they are going to have to make a roadtrip to visit! We grilled out with Charles's friends on Friday and they shot some fireworks and whatnot. Saturday he took me to see "Wall-E" (LOVED IT!) and out to eat at Bonefish. Mmmm it was delicious! As I already mentioned, Sunday was my birthday. And in celebration of my own birthday, I decided that was the day I wanted to get Tegan christened! So we did! Tegan got christened at Trinity U.M.C. Sunday morning and she wore the christening gown my brother and I both wore that a friend of the family made for us. She looked beautiful! (of course, there are pictures below) I didn't get any really good pictures of the service on my own camera, but there were about 6-7 people taking pictures from their cameras so once I get some better ones in my hands I will add them. In attendance were Charles, me, my mom and stepdad, my brother, my grandmother, my Godmother, Marguerite, Tegan's Godparents Cindy and Don (plus the kiddos!), The Leggs, Charles's friend Justin came in town from TX, Sonya and Sean and Leila. Oh yes, and the wee-one of course! Afterwards we grilled out at my parent's house and had cake and ice cream to celebrate the big day! It was really fun and I got a few cute pictures from there also!
As for the rest of the week ahead, the movers are coming on Friday to pack us up! So we will still be in our apartment living on paper plates and cups and an air mattress. Haha..should be interesting. We leave here on the 16th! Yikes! It's going by sooo fast! I've been purging out apartment since yesterday and have cleared out 2 trashbags full of crap. There is more to come...I should get to work. Here are pics from the weekend!
Oh yeah, and Tegan can kind of sit up on her own now! BIG GIRL! :)




3 comments:
So the 5th pic down is cracking me up. Its seriously a Zoolander pose. She is soooo cute!!!!
haha, krista makes a point.
not fair.
aunt natalie wants to be involved as well.
did you see my spirit and have a deep and meaningful conversation with it? because it was there...
miss you guys.
she is gorgeous Kelli.
I am so glad that blogger lets you steal your friend's photos. I have a nice collection of the t-Love developing in a folder on my desktop.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kelli. We will celebrate again one day. And damnit we sure do have a lot to celebrate.
Love the 3 old women on the swing, I bet they are a bunch of swingers!!! Sure hope the move goes well, you can't call me I'll be in Ecuador. I love you all, be careful going to KY. Love, Mom
Post a Comment