Wow where has the time gone? Tegan turns 7 months old TOMORROW. I absolutely don't understand how time goes by this quickly. It defies physics. Anyways...Tegan is scooting around pretty well now. If she sees something she wants, she will get it. There is no arguing that. She is a force to be reckoned with, especially if it involves brightly colored blocks or remotes. She loves some TV remotes. She hasn't quite figured out the "crawling", as in her tummy is still dragging the floor and she mostly scoots using her arms to pull her, but I know it's only a matter of time before she figures it out. I've started introducing a sippy cup to her, which so far is only a toy to pass the time. Whatever works I suppose.
We spent Labor day weekend (and then some) down in AL, gorging on entirely too much food and relaxing. Tegan had a wonderful time with her grandmother as always! And as usual, we had too many people to see in too short of a time. So those who we missed, we'll see you next time! A couple of my Mo-town friends came to visit while we were there which always signifies a fun time! Tegan enjoyed picture time with Candice and Julie..I will upload those whenever I get them. Oh yes, and we cut Tegan's hair AGAIN!! Her curls on the top were just unruly. The rest of her hair I'm happy to say is growing back in! No more bald spot! So, here are some photos and a video of the little monster.
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
2 comments:
Boy am I glad we cut her hair!!! She sure did have a mohawk going in the pics. We had a great time having you last week. Come back soon, I'll need a Tegan fix before long. Love, Mom
Sam sends huge slobbery kisses to Tegan. She is so pretty!
Post a Comment