Wednesday, December 3, 2008

10 months old...

Little Tegie-wegie turns 10 months old tomorrow. In honor of her 10 month birthday, she has decided to unveil her first tooth!! Yep yep, it finally popped through. Which explained why she was kind of fussy this weekend. It wasn't her Grandma's spoiling after all! :) Haha...let me tell you that tooth is as sharp as a razor! WOW! It truly makes me want to wean her IMMEDIATELY! It looks like Tegan will have her 2 bottom teeth by Christmas... 

Speaking of Christmas, several people have asked what to get Tegan. To be honest, she really doesn't need anything. But if you insist, here are a few suggestions:

If you want to get clothes, 18 month size is great. She wears 12 month now, but will quickly grow out of them. She does not need any toys! Wow, she has plenty! But if you so choose to give toys, she will happily oblige by playing with them. We ALWAYS love books though. Dr. Seuss is perfect. Other than that, we are planning on opening a savings account for her, so if you wanted to donate to that, it's perfect as well! We are looking forward to Tegan's first Christmas and she is excited as well. She is trying her hardest to "investigate" the wrapped items under the tree. So far she hasn't succeeded in crossing my moat of weighed-down boxes, but I'm sure sooner or later she'll figure something out. Sneaky girl. 

As for other news, my brother graduates basic training tomorrow! Yay for him! So so proud of him! My mom, grandmother, and uncle are all out in Oklahoma for his graduation. Wish I could be there, but I'll be there to welcome him home over christmas. He leaves for Savannah, GA this week to go to Fort Benning for Officer school (OCS) for 12 weeks. I think he and Charles will be there at the same time. Charles is heading to Ft. Benning in January to start Airborne school, and can I just say he is absolutely stoked about that!? My brother is going to Airborne school as well...I think they are crazy. My wonderful hubby is graduating Air Assault class one week from today! So many schools and graduations it's hard to keep up with them. :) Keep them both in your prayers! 

4 comments:

Trina said...

Happy birthday, Tegan!

I can't wait to see pictures of her in her houndstooth. You are teaching her to say "Roll Tide" aren't you? :)

Katy said...

Yay, Tegan, for your first tooth! I am cracking up at "wean her immediately." Sam put my finger in his mouth today and chomped down. I can't imagine...well you know. I guess all she wanted for Christmas was her two front teeth, and she got them! :)
Maybe we can figure out a time to get these two wild ones together at Christmas?

Favorite auntie Sonya said...

I miss you~! We need to get together! I have a Christmas present for you and Tegan! Did you notice I updated my blog twice?! Impressive huh?

Tiffany! said...

I didn't know you had a blog... now i have figure out how to become a reader of yours. haha hrmmm i did it once so it shouldn't be that hard right?! ;0)