Tegan's first Christmas is just 2 weeks away and we're so excited! I can't wait to see the look on her face Christmas morning when she sees her new stuff! We are getting her presents this weekend and we've narrowed it down to a few things, but we probably won't decide for sure until we go to Toys R Us. I bought the stockings and shoes for her Christmas outfit and put the whole outfit on her yesterday and OH MY GOSH she looks sooo cute! She looks like she stepped off a plane from Paris. I can't wait to take pics. I was surprised that she didn't try to snatch her beret off. Hopefully that means she'll leave it on for most of the night when she has to wear it. Her little toothy is coming along; it's more of a bump now and you can start to see it better. Speaking of tooths and biting and such....I have started weaning Tegan. As of last week, she was nursing 4 times a day and eating 3 meals a day. Now she is nursing 3 times a day, drinking 1 cup of formula, and still eating her 3 meals. Every week I am dropping one feeding until she's weaned completely. This decision has come due to the fact that I have decided to go back to work. Not permanently! Just for a little while. Charles and I have decided to try to buy a house here, so I'm going to work a few months to pay off our last bits of debt before we venture into the wonderful world of house hunting. With the economy the way it is, we're hoping we can get a house for a decent price. Fortunately, the military has plenty resources for buying homes, so we're going to start doing our research in January. I am currently looking at a few graphic design jobs around here as well as a museum curator job. Who knows...I just prefer to do something I enjoy if possible. But I'm keeping my options open. If it's only for a few months I'll take whatever pays well! I hate the thought of putting Tegan back in daycare, but I have to look at the bigger picture. We don't want to pay rent the rest of our lives!
Charles graduated Air Assault school yesterday! We didn't attend graduation because it was freezing, rainy and OUTSIDE, but we cheered him on from the warmth of the living room! :)
So I suppose that's about it for the updates! Say some prayers that I find a job!!
1 comments:
Tell Charles I'm so proud of him. I don't blame you for not getting out in that weather, we about froze last week at Kevin's graduation. Don't need to get sick before Santa comes. I can't wait to see my baby(all of you). Love, Mom
Post a Comment