Monday, January 5, 2009

2 other updates...

I forgot to update this last time....shame on me!! Tegan get her ears pierced over the Christmas holidays and she is now sporting a pair of amethyst studs in her ears!! Once I get a photo of her where you can see them I will add it! And in other news...Tegan is also WEANED!! Yay!! She is now officially 11 months old and no longer breastfeeding. Did I mention YAY!? I'm so glad I was able to breastfeed as long as I was, but I must say it's nice to have my independence back. :) She is drinking infant formula from her sippy cup 4 times a day now and still chowing down on chunky foods. Less than one month and my baby becomes a TODDLER!! Ahhhh...

2 comments:

Katy said...

Bling Bling Tegan, can't wait to see your new earrings! Very good with the cup. We started giving Sam the cup at 6 months and he still prefers using it as a hammer to actually drinking out of it. I will have to tell him Tegan is doing it so maybe he will want to as well. :) Looks like the kids got a lot of the same toys from Santa. Tegan is precious, as always. I can't believe she is about to be one!!!

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Gosh, I wish I had been able to see y'all while you were here! I saw your Mom and gave Kevin a quick peck on the cheek in IHOP. Christmas just comes at our busiest time of the year...hahaha!!!
Give her a kiss from us~