I finally uploaded the rest of my pics from Tegan's birthday weekend and a video of me singing her an annoying wake-up "Happy Birthday" song. Not annoying because it's her birthday but annoying because I'm singing. Just watch the video...it's self-explanatory. And also pardon the annoying baby voice. I'm trying to cut down on that. I also added a pic from Valentine's Day. Since we felt bad about asking our regular sitter to watch Tegan on V-Day, we decided to plan a night at home. Charles cooked breakfast and got me roses and chocolate. I cooked dinner which was supposed to be delicious but wasn't. Not my fault. I went to the commissary because they supposedly have good meat. Wrong. I bought a pork tenderloin (teryaki style because it's our favorite) and the brand I bought (Smithfield) was TERRIBLE!!! Ugh..we took one bite each and threw the rest of it out. I'm not joking. It was fully cooked but had the texture of either uncooked meat or that nasty congealed fake ham you buy at the store. GROSS! So anyways, I had also purchased 2 Tombstone pizzas for us to snack on the next day...these did not make it to the next day. We wound up eating them for dinner instead. Oh well..so anyways, we lit candles and got dressed up and pretended we were going out to eat. If we were actually out to eat, I would have sent my dinner back. So yeah, the moral of this story is do not buy Smithfield pork tenderloins. Now, on to the pictures and videos...
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
1 comments:
So sorry you're meal was a flop, I hate it when you plan something special and then the bottom falls out. At least you had some pizza to fall back on. Love the video and the pics. I've been looking back through Tegan's first year of pictures, and it amazes me at how she has changed. Love to you all, Mom
Post a Comment