I've finally started to show just in the past 2 weeks or so. My clothes are getting tight and the belly is poking out. I don't have much to update. She's kicking, a lot. And often, so that's a good thing. It still kinda tickles but sometimes she kicks hard enough that it's a little uncomfortable. I guess I should just get used to it. I know she's only going to get bigger and stronger. Got some cute maternity clothes! Yay! We are in the process of beginning the nursery stuff. Classic Pooh will be the theme. Pink and brown crib bedding with a pooh mural on the wall. I'm pretty excited about getting to paint again...it's been entirely too long. A soft yellow on all the walls, with the mural on top. yes yes. Can't wait to get started...I really can't believe I'm already at the 5 month mark. It's going by so fast! Go to the doctor again on wednesday! That's about it for my updates...(plus a new belly pic at the bottom of the page!) :)
1 comments:
you look so cute with your baby bump showing. I'm so proud of the young women you have grown up to be. I pray you and Charles have a long and happy life together. I love you both, Mom
Post a Comment