still no Tegan. There's your update.
Okay, I'm kidding. Went to the doctor today...I'm 38 weeks and 2 days. 1cm dilated. 50% effaced. Tegan is still head down ready to go...but for some reason she hasn't gotten the memo to start GOING. So, here I am. 1 week and 5 days til my due date. Been feeling really crampy today. I doubt that means much since it's not getting any worse. I ate Mexican food today...no results yet. Going walking this weekend with Charles, so maybe that will help. Who knows? Doctor keeps saying "any day now...".
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
4 comments:
I hear crampy might be the start of it. I hope so! Your ticker says 12 days...I would be FREAKING OUT! I say she's coming this weekend.
I've been keeping up with you girlie, I can't wait to hear the news and then of course see pics :) Good luck girlie!!
Caycee
It's sooooo exciting! I know you two must be thrilled. And incredibly anxious! I keep checking here to make sure I haven't missed everything!
Good luck to you and Charles in the coming days/weeks. I can't believe how close you two are to having a new member in the family!
Love you bunches and bunches, cuz!
So Tegan needs to hold off until Friday! :) I know you don't want to hear that, but I want to be there when she's born! Hope you are feeling okay! I love you!
Post a Comment