Sunday, January 13, 2008

The home stretch...

I'll be 37 weeks on Wednesday, which means Tegan will be considered "full term" then. My due date is still 3 weeks from then, but since they have no real way of telling how far along I am, I could potentially have her at any point in the next 3 weeks. She's still moving around like a whirling dervish, so if you ask me, she seems ready to come out! I've supposedly gained all of the weight I'm going to gain by now. Hmm, we'll see. It's been a really short nine months. I still can't believe it's almost "that time". She'll be here before we know it! Tegan's room is finally done. It's been "done" for a while, but I got all of the diapers washed and folded. The changing table is stocked full. Her clothes are put away. And thanks to my awesome department at work, we got a couple of the last little things needed to make the nursery complete. We got a Pooh mobile for her crib and a matching lamp, some outfits, a pack of diapers, and an adorable blanket. We've been fortunate to have received just about everything we needed through gifts. I can't imagine how broke we would be if we had to buy all of this stuff on our own! Thank you so much to everyone who helped shower this little munchkin with much-needed and some totally unnecessary-but-fun STUFF! Charles took the car seat to the fire dept and got them to install it. We could certainly figure it out on our own, but it's a free service they provide and it's done by a child safety seat inspector, so why not! I don't have that much to update, but just in case things get crazy in the next week or so, I wanted to make a last attempt at one.

1 comments:

Katy said...

I can't wait until Tegan gets here. Y'all are going to have one gorgeous baby! Come on out baby!