Saturday, March 15, 2008

6 weeks old!

Our little one will be 6 weeks old on Monday! Wow, it's gone by so fast! I just can't believe how big she's grown already.

Charles and I took her to the pediatrician for her 6 week check-up and she is now....

(drumroll....)

12 lbs. 2 oz. and 23 inches long.

Hungry hungry hippo she is!

The doctor said everything looked great and she's healthy as she can be! They couldn't give her immunizations on Friday because she wasn't technically 6 weeks yet. They said insurance won't cover her shots if she isn't 6 weeks old. Which put me in a minor dilemma, but oh well. I start back work on Monday and she starts daycare on Monday as well. But she can't start daycare without her shots..so I will be late to my first day back at work. Grr, but what can ya do? We stopped by the daycare on Friday to drop off diapers, wipes, etc. and to let the teachers meet Tegan. They were so thrilled to have a little baby in there again. Most of the infants are about 7-10 months, with the youngest being 3 months. So they were ecstatic she was coming in! She fell right asleep when one of the teachers picked her up, so I feel a little better about leaving her. Monday will be tough, but I'll manage.

Her sleeping pattern is getting a LITTLE better. She's still random about it, so I'm not counting my chickens if you get my drift. She started smiling this week!! It absolutely makes my heart melt! She's so cute! Not too much to update, so here are some new pictures...
















I love this one! Just after bath time!














Woohoooo!












Aww! Daddy's girl!













ZZzzzzzz......














Look at those curls! She just had a bath.

0 comments: