New layout. Hope you like it! I do.
Tegan had her 4 month check-up yesterday! Poor, poor baby boo. She got 4 shots and 1 oral vaccine. But she is SUCH a champ! She didn't cry during the first 2 shots, then on the last two she cried just long enough for the nurse to put the band aids on and she quit. She didn't fuss the rest of the day and slept through the night as usual! Such a good baby I have! Oh yes, and they took her measurements! She is a whopping 16 lbs and 26 inches long! WHOA! I knew she felt heavier! She goes back for a 6 month visit which it looks like we will fit in just before we move. Other than that not much news! Charles comes home 1 week from today! Weeee!
Wordless Wednesday 04/11/2012
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment