Monday, June 9, 2008

Summertime!

Tegan and I are enjoying the summer weather these days! (although we wish it was about 10 degrees cooler!) Tegan spent the weekend at my mom's house this past weekend while I enjoyed a somewhat peaceful weekend at home by myself. Laid out by the pool on Saturday and hung out with some friends from my old job Saturday night. It was my first overnight away from the little monkey and I must say it was pretty hard being away from her. I don't know how Charles does it! The house felt so empty without her here! But her and my mom had a wonderful weekend together and we all went to the Arkle's pool (Tegan's Godparents) Sunday afternoon. It was Tegan's first time in the pool and she loved it so much she had to take a nap on the float to recuperate. I have pictures but I haven't gotten them downloaded yet, so when I do I will add them. She looked so precious in her little swimsuit! We had such a good time! I bought her a little turtle float for babies that comes with an inflatable cover, so her and I went to our apartment pool today for about an hour to try it out, and what do ya know, she loved it! Charles comes home 2 weeks from tomorrow. We're so glad he's almost done! Other than that I don't have much to update. We are just enjoying lots of mommy-and-me time these days! Oh yeah, and I finally got a new memory card for my camera so I can take pictures with my camera again. So stay tuned for some new pictures!

0 comments: