I received an email from my wonderful, awesome friend Natalie yesterday that contained some pictures we took a while back when she was here on a visit from New York. So, although they are incredibly silly and embarrassing, I hope someone gets as much enjoyment from them as we did! I should probably preface this by saying we took these on Natalie's laptop, which has a FANTASTIC program called PhotoBooth that works with the built-in webcam. It has some super filters...

Our ONLY semi-normal picture.
(Karlie, Natalie, Tegan, and me)

Seems someone injected
my head with helium.

This one kills me. Poooor Tegan.

HAHAHA!!!

She looks like the guy from
Beetlejuice with the tiny head!

And an awesome shot of Karlie and Natalie!
2 comments:
Can I just say that the one where you have a HUGE head and Tegan's is Teeny Tiny KILLS ME! I had such a bad day today and this really made me happy! I may even make it my screen saver!
Yeh i suppose i did ask for it. Although i thought these would be ideal blackmailing weapons. I suppose you will have to find something different for that purpose, now :) ...... Can i just say that we had WAY too much fun creating these. It was strictly uncouth.
One day, Tegan will have the last laugh, but until then... ... ...
LOVE YOU GUYS
Post a Comment