Saturday, August 23, 2008

Giggle-wiggle box!

Today Tegan decided it was time to exercise her vocal chords and let out some REAL laughs! Quite possibly the CUTEST thing I have ever heard in my lifetime (which I also say on camera...dork)! It had me and Charles both tearing up! It occurred while Charles was attempting to entertain us juggling. Silly guy! And luckily, I was right by the camera...so here it is! Hope you think it's as cute as we did!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sure did brighten up a rainy day in Prattville. Tegan was cracking me up, I love that little giggle. What a cutie pie. Can't wait to see you next weekend. Wonder what she'll be doing by then? Love, Mom

Katy said...

She is adorable!!! I have watched the other video below (Tegan...not the monkeys, although they are cute too) about a million times. I just showed Phillip, he was cracking up too. Love her!!!

Cindy Arkle said...

Kelli and Charles, that was adorable and I'm so grateful you keep us connected with our darlin angel and how she's growing and changing daily! How precious to see such a truly happy little girl ~ a testimony to how much she's loved! Blesings and love to you always, Mama Cindy
P.S. Papa Don sends his love.
PPS ~ so sorry I'll miss you Labor Day . . . I'll be traveling out west with B and Papa.

the Natalie said...

enough to send anyone into fall-out-of-your-seat-gripping-your-belly-with-joy-laughter.

thank you Tegan, thank you very much.

Sonya said...

Can I just say how much I miss you guys?! I can't wait to hear her laugh in person!! Love you!

Katy said...

I don't think we are traveling this weekend, but if anything changes I will let you know. I think seeing the 2 of them together would be something else!