And because we have run out of Christmas pictures, here is our Christmas picture! We are ordering more pictures soon, so if you didn't get one have no fear. We'll send them out once we have them! :) 






If you click, you can see her 2 toothies!!
And for those of you who don't believe how curly her hair has gotten! She has soft little brown ringlets EVERYWHERE!!
My big girl standing up by herself!
Her puppy's face says it all...so precious.
and i'm having problems with the video...will add later.
Oh, and I found her a onesie for Christmas morning! Yeah, I know it's pretty useless but I saw this one and HAD TO GET IT! It had her name (and Charles) written all over it. I hope you get the joke. (Gold teeth, huge necklace..etc)
4 comments:
Awwww. What a cutie pie she is. I could just eat her up!
Go Tegan! What a big girl. Soon it will be first birthday time. I LOVE your Christmas pic, how precious! And that onesie cracks me up!!!!! HOOOOO....Ho Ho Ho!!!
Your family Christmas picture is adorable! She has such a great smile.
I can't believe she's already standing. gheez... where does time go?
If you guys are in B'ham or passing through for Christmas, please come see us! I want to see them get into trouble together. :)
Post a Comment