You guys should be SO proud of me lately. I have been so on top of things. I got my computer fixed, I got a new memory card for my camera (it's been messed up for months), I got my car tag, I've been keeping up with my blog and the apartment is pretty freakin' clean! Yes!! Be proud! Oh yeah, and I have managed to not allow Tegan to fall off the couch or anything of the sort while I manage all of these tasks. Yay for me!! Back to the reason I'm saying this...I mentioned I got a new card for my camera, so OF COURSE I had to make sure it works right? Tegan helped and we took some pictures this week. Be amazed.
She also enjoys eating Pooh rather than playing with him. He doesn't mind.
YES! She thinks I'm funny.
I'll pay her with milk later.
RAWWRRRR! She's so ferocious.
Squishy wishy bear!
Pretty girl!
2 comments:
I am so glad at least someone has gotten organized! I've been trying to do about a million things at once....and not getting any of those things done!
I do officially have the Memory Walk team set up. It's called Teridan Way. I'm working on the website little by little, and hopefully will start getting everyone registered to my team soon. I'm hoping to figure out what to do about fundraising first though....racking my brain on that one! (Any ideas?!)
And hopefully I will have pictures and poem coming soon. I have some wonderful photos of the Kirks. (And a precious one of you and the adorable Miss Tegan)
So...expect these things to develop soon!
Love you!!!
She is just too cute Kelli! Tell her to quit pulling out her beautiful hair! That is so funny! Good luck with your move. I am glad you will be back with your hubby soon!
Post a Comment